Our research is academically grounded but we aim to make publications accessible to a broad audience, ranging from peer-reviewed journals to Occasional Papers and Special Reports. Where possible publications are made available for free download.
- Commodification of Public Goods: Critique and Alternatives
- The Bell Tolls for Thee: Cost Recovery, Cutoffs and the Affordability of Municipal Services in South Africa
- Restructuring, human rights and water access to vulnerable groups
- Cities, social movements and scale-politics in an era of 'gloabalisation'
- Report-back on the "Blue Planet" conference in Vancouver
- Governance and service delivery in Eastern and Southern Africa: Issues for debate, directions for research